Saturday, December 8, 2007

Topless Photos of NSB Hit the Web



It was only a matter of time before the topless glamour-shots of Noa Sloan taken at just 3 months old made their way onto the Internet.

The pictures were obviously shot when Noa Sloan was young and naive (note the full head of hair), before her "celebrity" brought her into the public eye.

In an rare interview given to Us Weekly, NSB defends her decision to bare it all on camera. "I needed the money back then. I was livin' off nothin' but formula and breastmilk. I was so broke, I had to suck my own thumb if I was hungry and had nothing to eat. Those shots paid my way thru Gymboree!"

Mom and Dad are said to be devastated by the leak and are strongly considering a preventative 28-day Breastmilk Anonymous program in an effort to curb this wild behavior.

2 comments:

Emmanuel Hillel Bandler said...

I found this photocopied and hanging above Manny's crib.

Anonymous said...

Tanner has been very sneaky on the internet lately. When I walk in the room he quickly closes out of his programs and plays solitaire like nothings up.