Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Noa, Part 1 of 2



Noa is such a jetsetter...With an entourage on both "coasts", (the coast of Lake Michigan, of course) she couldn't just have one party to celebrate her upcoming big birthday...So the 1st of 2 raging soirees kicked off last Sunday morning at Bama and Papa's house in Chicago...Noa took down her cupcake with the help of Mom and Dad, even rubbing some frosting in her hair as makeshift hair gel. So ingenuitive of her!

Check out the month 12 gallery on the right for more pics, and stay tuned for Part 2 of Noa's Birthday Celebration this weekend!

1 comment:

Emmanuel Hillel Bandler said...

Noa, I love your jetsetting, midwestern ways. I love that you can take down a cupcake in 2 bites.
I love that you use frosting as hairgel. I use chocolate to make it look like I am growing a beard.
You rock. Happy Birthday Babe,
Manny B