Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hope There's Not too Much Homework...

Today was Noa's first day of school! In our house, we call it "Pre-Pre-School" but its really called First Friends at Congregation Kol Ami. All of Noa's BFFs are in the class: Tanner, Maddy, Manny & Mikey.

Noa made the rounds to every toy in the room, but the vinyl sukkah was the clear favorite. She all but moved in and set up house! We're hoping the sukkah is in permanent rotation at First Friends, although something tells us its a seasonal thing.

While there was no homework, the day was not without the usual pre-pre-school drama. A little girl choked on a grape during snacktime. Noa spent the last 5 minutes banging on the door begging to leave. And Tanner's Mommy accidentally locked him in the car with the keys inside after school!

Stay tuned for more school-day fun next Thursday! Check out some pictures below. For the whole reel, click HERE.


"Welcome to my Sukkah! Come in. Make yourself comfortable. Want a cold beer?"

"I'm missing my nap for THIS???"

"Finally! Somebody got my memo: a bathroom thats just my size!"

3 comments:

Nicole Zeitzer Johnson said...

Tanner's mommy was sure lucky Noa's mommy was there!!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://natidonywi.1accesshost.com/fegufi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]